Website Green Worldwide Shipping
Position Description: The Import Supervisor will be responsible for handling end to end importation of international shipments and supervising a team of Import Specialists/Entry Writers to ensure daily operational process is followed, KPIs are met and client expectations are exceeded. He/She will be accountable for the compliance and accuracy of transactions under his/her responsibility and the audit of said transactions for both training and coaching purposes.
* Trouble shoot issues in transportation and Customs arenas for solution; serve as first escalation for all team members
* Monitor workload balance among the team, providing feedback to the import manager
* Ensure all staff members are properly trained for their position
* Audit files for accuracy, compliance, and profitability
* Train new employees with the assistance of management
* Ensure compliance with The Green Way process and with all rules and regulations regarding import shipments and policies.
* US Customs Broker’s License preferred
* Minimum 7-10 years industry experience
* Supervisory experience required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com