Website Future Forwarding Company
We are looking to grow our import team!
Eligible candidates MUST have excellent written and verbal skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office products and CargoWise. This is an entry level position but 1-3 years of experience in Import Brokerage or Forwarding, air or sea, is required.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 pm. This position is not conducive to virtual working.
Basic Job duties are below.
1) Routing freight per customer request from multiple foreign countries to the United States. This includes talking to agents in other countries and routing the freight to the correct destinations.
2) Tracking freight to insure proper movement and advising customers of any delays and/or problems.
3) Arranging deliveries to multiple locations across the country.
4) Building relationships with carriers/truckers to increase customer satisfaction and lower cost.
5) Working with different departments within the company, such as Sales, Accounting and Warehouse, to meet customer needs.
6) Corresponding by email and phone to coordinate shipments
7) Tracking and tracing of shipments, including data entry, in Cargowise
This is a fast-paced position that requires a great deal of multitasking. The ability to work both independently as well as with a team is essential. We are looking for a candidate with a positive attitude that can effectively cope with the multiple stressors of the position, and be willing to learn and grow with us!
Salary commensurate with experience, company-paid health, vision and dental benefits, matching 401K, 10 days PTO time in the first year (after 90 days probation period).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org