1st Serve Logistics
1st Serve Logistics is a multinational Freight Forwarding Company, seeking a new member to join our team. If you are seeking a place to establish yourself and grow together with the company, this will be a perfect fit.
The position is for Import / Export Operations Coordinator / Sales. The candidate shall perform a variety of tasks ranging from sales to operations.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Developing new business opportunities;
· Lead effective negotiations with all parties by identifying the options, interests, criteria and alternatives;
· Coordinate with Shippers on order readiness, bookings, appointments, pick-ups, etc;
· Work with our offices overseas and provide timely updates to all parties
· Issue all mandatory export & import shipping documents;
Profile / Requirements / Offer:
· Minimum 3 years of experience with a FMC licensed Freight Forwarder;
· Track record and history of setting and exceeding departmental sales goals;
· High School Diploma or its equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is a plus;
· English is mandatory, Spanish is a plus;
· Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, mainly Outlook and Excel;
· Competitive compensation based on candidate skills and capabilities.
· Exceptional organizational skills, dedication to responsibilities, above and beyond attitude;
· Possesses extensive knowledge of the changing market and how to utilize technology to optimize business opportunities;
· Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in an office setting;
· Able to remain calm under pressure during hectic and stressful times;
· Strong verbal & written communication;
· Analytical and problem-solving skills;
About the company:
1st Serve Logistics is an innovative Freight Forwarder, dedicated to providing International Transportation and Logistics. Covering all aspects of the trade Export / Import air, sea, inland transportation and supply chain solutions. We are a multinational company with own offices in USA, Brazil and India, and partner agents in several countries.
Job Type: Full-time
· Flexible options with work from home or office @ Hiram, GA
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
· Dedicated and customized service to customer
· Employees are our biggest asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com